Why this Blog?

Shortly after my 12 year old nephew was diagnosed with Diabetes 1, I started this blog for he and his mother. There is so much to learn and so much to know and so many unanswered questions. My hope is that it provides a place for knowledge and healing. To your health nephew!
Love Always-
Hannah

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Vietnam vets now fight for each other (Lawrence Journal-World)

Years ago, Ed Hughes was sitting in a Kansas City soda shop with his aunt when a group of young people at the next table called him a baby killer. Hughes, a soldier just back from a tour of duty in South Vietnam, and his aunt got up and left. I was upset, but I didnt say anything or make a scene, the Ottawa resident said recently as he recalled that day 37 years ago.

Read More...

[Source: Yahoo! News Search Results for Diabetes for young people]

No comments: