Why this Blog?

Shortly after my 12 year old nephew was diagnosed with Diabetes 1, I started this blog for he and his mother. There is so much to learn and so much to know and so many unanswered questions. My hope is that it provides a place for knowledge and healing. To your health nephew!
Love Always-
Hannah

Thursday, September 6, 2007

WRITERS WRITE: 'What has happened to our family values?' (Portage Daily Register)

Reflecting on my 70-plus years, my parents set by example the values my four brothers and I, the youngest, would follow for life. From childhood we learned that it is not the religious or ethnic background of people that counts, but what kind of values they hold. What has happened to family values?Our two-story, cream-colored house was located on a tree-lined street in Kenosha. Most of our ...

Read More...

[Source: Yahoo! News Search Results for Diabetes for young people - Posted by FreeAutoBlogger]

No comments: